Finding the Path to Healing – Resources for New Refugees in Santa Clara County
(Afghanistan version in Dari)
Santa Clara County Mental Health Department, 14 Minutes
This program is for Dari-speaking refugees from Afghanistan. It introduces recent refugees to the services offered by the Santa Clara County Mental Health Department. eIMAGE and LifePrints Video produced a series of nine of these programs in nine different languages. Each video was produced in English as well as the language of that country:
- Afghanistan in English and Dari
- Burma in English and Burmese
- China in English and Cantonese
- Eritrea in English and Tigrinya
- Ethiopia in English and Amharic
- India in English and Punjabi
- Iran in English and Farsi
- Iraq in English and Arabic
- Vietnam in English and Vietnamese
The written forms of many of these languages were a particular challenge: many did not use anything resembling the Latin script and some were written from right to left. But we managed.
The deliverable was a set of DVDs. We even designed and printed jacket covers!
Don’t miss the English version of this program at https://www.eimage.com/portfolio-item/path-to-healing-english/ .
Our Video Production Samples:
Want to see even more? Dive into our dusty old archives.